Sunday, April 24, 2011

Postcard #4: Curtain Call

Exeunt – it’s a term in the theatre used to describe an exit involving two or more characters. It can be subtle, majestic, and tragic; whichever form applies to the select characters. Our “exeunt” from Los Angeles was rather unfitting, however it was a fantastic vacation and I wouldn’t change one thing about it. But on our plane ride back to Detroit, our plane caught a thunderstorm on the way home from Chicago. It thundered and flashed below us as we endured our gloomy exit from the bright, star-studded state. One thing is for sure: I’m glad to be using loonies and toonies again. The one dollar bills stick together, and it takes a fistful of change to ride the bus!
             During my week long vacation in Hollywood, my running coach challenged me to take photos of myself around Los Angeles in my London Runner Distance Club shirt. I carried it around with me all week, tucked neatly away in my purse. Here are some of the photos I’d like to share:




 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment